This session gives all state and local government employees with responsibility for HR/personnel records a quick overview of how to manage the records (electronic and paper) that they create and receive each day.
- Everything in the Basics of Managing Records session:
- What is a public record?
- How long do records need to be kept?
- What can be destroyed and what goes to the State Archives?
- How can Washington State Archives help your agency?
- Where can I learn more about managing records?
- PLUS - Frequently asked questions about the retention and management of HR/personnel records.
This session also satisfies the records retention portion of Open Government Trainings Act requirements for Elected/Appointed Officials, Public Records Officers, and Records Officers/Managers.
- Any employees of state and local government agencies who work with HR/personnel records;
- Records Officers/Managers and Public Records Officers new to the field or needing a refresher.
Date & Time Start:
04-19-2023 10:00 AM
Date & Time End:
04-19-2023 11:00 AM