This session gives all local fire and emergency medical services employees a quick overview of how to manage the records (electronic and paper) that they create and receive each day.
- Everything in the Basics of Managing Records session:
- What is a public record?
- How long do records need to be kept?
- What can be destroyed and what goes to the State Archives?
- How can Washington State Archives help your agency?
- Where can I learn more about managing records?
- PLUS - Frequently asked questions about the retention and management of fire and emergency medical services records.
This session also satisfies the records retention portion of Open Government Trainings Act requirements for Elected/Appointed Officials, Public Records Officers, and Records Officers/Managers.
- Any employees of local fire and emergency medical services agencies who create or receive records;
- Records Officers/Managers and Public Records Officers new to the field or needing a refresher.
Date & Time Start:
06-28-2023 10:00 AM
Date & Time End:
06-28-2023 11:00 AM